Triple Glazed Glass Units
Why choose triple glazing over double glazing?
Triple glazed windows are around 40% more thermally efficient than today’s standard double glazed windows, this helps to reduce your heating bills and carbon emissions so you can rest assured you are not only doing your bit to save the environment but you will save on the heating costs too. With triple glazing, homes are able to stay warmer for longer and you can expect fewer cold spots and drafts near windows
Triple glazing can help reduce condensation on your windows.
Triple glazing offers a reduction in noise pollution – so it is ideal for those living in noisy areas.
Double glazing can create cold patches in the house, due to the higher u value of windows compared to walls and doors. This problem is exacerbated by modern insulation – as better and thicker wall insulation means windows become much colder compared to the rest of the house. Triple glazing is an excellent solution to this problem, as it reduces the difference in U-value between the windows and the rest of the building
Benefits of Triple Glazed Windows
Why Choose Centric Home Improvements?
- Competitive – Our premium products provided across all our range are nothing less than outstanding at local rate prices
- Reliable service – At Centric we will not let you down and our promise is to never leave an install until we achieve nothing less than perfect results
- Energy Efficient – All our range of products are A+ as standard and will guarantee to make a different to your home comforts. Save money on home heating bills throughout the year
- Aftercare – We will always aim to be available to serve our customers for the lifetime of our 10-year guarantee and are contactable in and out of hours 7 days a week
- Reputation – With our history of 5 star reviews on FEEFO, Facebook and Google our customers say it all for us, we will always ensure to go above and beyond for each and every customer
- Family run business – For a personal service look no further, we do not employ sales staff and our business owner will visit each and every customer enquiry and offer a first-class consultation to support with your home improvements